Populate is Cardiff’s fastest growing social media marketing agency, a team full of millennials who are changing the way the marketing industry works. We have worked with over 50 clients from all over the UK, being recognised for our work with a number of awards.
We are looking to bring on board an Account Manager who will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of our clients social media accounts. The ideal candidate will have the drive, ambition and skills to work within a fast-paced environment, challenging conventions and producing amazing work.
Management of day-to-day client activity
Developing and nurturing social strategy
Liaising with the client directly to create a lasting relationship
Management of paid social advertising
Growing communities online
- Liaising with our creative team to produce content
What we value:
- A love for social media… you must be fascinated by how brands can use social media to further their business. You will be naturally curious about the developments of the online world and be excited about its potential.
- Real drive and ambition… you will be a large part of a small company constantly adapting to the ever growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there.
- Initiative… You will be enterprising and eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business.
- Brilliantly personable… communication is the lifeblood of our business. You must be instantly friendly and great with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
Why should you join our team?
23 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Free mobile phone insurance
- Hundreds of discounts across restaurants, cafes, shops, gyms and cinemas
Long service awards at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Flexible working hours
- Great responsibility from Day 1 – the opportunity to make a real difference
If you think you could be our next Account Manager then please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively if you’d like to send us doughnuts, cake, sweets or something similar – our address is 17 St Andrews Crescent, Cardiff CF10 3DB!